Last Updated: 10.23.2023
1. Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information“). Personal information does not include:
Publicly available information from government records;
Deidentified or aggregated consumer information;
Information excluded from the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), like:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data; and
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, we may collect the following categories of personal information:
|A. Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, social security number and other similar identifiers.|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||A name, signature, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, email address and/or telephone number. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.|
|C. Commercial information||Records of products or services, such as newsletters, purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.|
|D. Internet or other similar network activity||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.|
The following information may be collected automatically as you navigate through our website:
- Usage details, such as the pages you visit, the links you click, and the time you spend on our website.
- IP addresses, which are used to identify your device and location.
- Other information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
We also collect information when you participate in any interactive features of our website, such as when you sign up for our newsletter or leave a comment on a blog post. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
We may also collect information when you sign up for our e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
Finally, we may collect information when you provide us with comments, suggestions, or other input. This information may include your name, email address, and other contact information.
We collect this information to improve our website and services, to provide you with a better experience, and to communicate with you. We may also share this information with third-party partners who help us provide our services.
You can opt out of receiving our e-mails, mobile messages, or social media notifications by following the instructions in the relevant message. You can also opt out of the collection of information through cookies and other tracking technologies by changing your browser settings.
Data collected might Include the following
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your device, browsing actions, and patterns. This information may include your IP address, operating system, browser type, and the pages you visit on our website. We may also use this information to track your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services. This information helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. For example, we may use this information to estimate our audience size and usage patterns, store information about your preferences, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to our website. We may also use this information to contact you about our products and services, or to provide you with support.
We collect the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your telephone number
- Any other information you provide to us, including records and copies of your correspondence.
We use this information to:
- Provide you with the services you have requested
- Communicate with you about our products and services
- Improve our website and services
- Comply with our legal obligations
- Protect our rights and interests
2. How We Use Your Information
The information we collect about you, including personal information, is used for the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you provide us with your contact information to contact you about a product or service, we will use that information to contact you.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services. For example, we may use your information to personalize your experience on our website, to recommend products or services to you, or to improve our products and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us. For example, we will use your information to create and manage your account, to verify your identity, and to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- To send marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions. For example, we may send you emails about new products or services, or about special offers.
- To improve the effectiveness of the Service, website, stores, mobile experience and marketing efforts. For example, we may use your information to analyze how you use our website, to improve our website and services, and to target our marketing efforts.
- To conduct research and analysis, including focus groups and surveys. For example, we may use your information to conduct research on customer satisfaction, to improve our products and services, and to develop new products and services.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud. For example, we will use your information to process your orders, to bill you for products and services, and to prevent fraud.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations. For example, we may be required to disclose your information to law enforcement or to comply with a court order.
- For any other purpose with your consent. For example, if you give us your consent, we may use your information to contact you about surveys, market research, or other promotional activities.
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the instructions in the marketing communication. You can also update your preferences at any time by logging into your account and editing your profile.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information:
- Without restriction, if it is aggregated or does not identify you.
- To our affiliates, buyers, or business partners, with your consent, or as required by law.
- To comply with a court order, law, or legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety.
4. Our Use of Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Service may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Service. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see “Your Privacy Rights” below.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Service may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features of our Service.
Third Party Pixels and Cookies
When you visit our website, log in, register or open an email, cookies, ad beacons, and similar technologies may be used by our online data partners or vendors to associate these activities with information they or others have about you, including your email address. We (or service providers on our behalf) or our affiliates may then send communications and marketing to these email addresses. You may opt out of receiving this advertising
5. Retention of Personal Information
6. Protection of Personal Information
The Company has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to safeguard the security of any Personal Information processed. However, it is important to note that the Company cannot guarantee absolute security over the internet. While the Company will make every effort to protect Personal Information, the transmission of such data to and from the Service is undertaken at the User’s own risk. Users are advised to access the Service only within a secure environment.
7. Children’s Privacy Protection
The Company recognizes the importance of safeguarding the privacy of children in the online environment. As such, the Service is not designed or intended to collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen. In adherence to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), the Company expressly requests that children under the age of thirteen refrain from providing any Personal Information through the Service. In the event that a child under the age of thirteen has inadvertently provided Personal Information to the Company, we urge the parent or guardian of the child to promptly contact us at the email address provided below to initiate the removal of such information.
The Company emphasizes the crucial role of parental supervision in ensuring children’s online safety. Parents are strongly encouraged to actively monitor their children’s online activities and to educate them about responsible and secure internet usage practices.
By adhering to these guidelines, the Company aims to protect the privacy and well-being of children in the online realm.
8. International Transfers of Personal Information
For Users located within the European Union, Personal Information will be transferred to and processed by the Company’s personnel situated in the United States. This transfer shall be conducted in accordance with the terms of the European Commission’s model contracts for the transfer of personal data to third countries, also known as the Standard Contractual Clauses, as per Decision 2004/915/EC.
9. Do Not Track Features (DNT)